Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Forum Of Note: Brain Teasers

After surfing Orkut for interesting (and active) communities, both those I've visited and as well as some of the new ones appearing, I thought I would start off the Forums of Note with Brain Teasers.

Brain Teasers is not a community for the impatient, lazy minded individual who enjoys avoiding problems. What makes this community great is that users are always posting new puzzles to solve with everyone else trying to take a shot at finding the correct answer.

Here are some interesting puzzles/riddles that may give your brain a headache from over thinking:



Note: Thanks for everyone sending me emails over the holiday weekend to check out some very interesting forums. If you have found a very interesting community inside Orkut, let me know by emailing me or posting a comment below.
Content Copyright 2005-2007 of Inside Orkut. All Rights Reserved. Violators (and hosts) can be prosecuted under national and international laws.

No comments: