Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Revisiting Orkut Mobile

Previously I posted about my disappointment over the fact that Orkut doesn't support mobile phones, although their are some indications that support may be added for the future (think SMS scrapbook).

It seems that an anonymous user (from Brazil I assume) tipped me over to this link which may make logging into Orkut via mobile a bit more friendly.

For those who speak English, I have created a tiny url which you can point your mobile phones towards: http://tinyurl.com/ykko69

Although I am still having problems logging on, this has probably more to do with the type of cell phone that I have, as Verizon Wireless is a little bit restrictive. I'll attempt to find a work-a-round for this, unless of course Google makes Orkut mobile friendly.

No comments: