Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Forums Of Note (Those Interesting Communities)

When I first started this blog, one of the things I enjoyed doing was highlighting the various interesting forums that users could find within. I started posting about them frequently, but then it became too much to update about them every week.

After checking out blogger's description of Blogs of Note (and actually being selected as one) I thought this would be a great way to highlight these interesting communities of Orkut without burning out.

Since Orkut is a big playground to explore in, I was wondering if any users came across any interesting communities while surfing Orkut? If so, let me know and I'll start featuring these forums underneath Forums of Note (on the sidebar) for all to see.
Content Copyright 2005-2007 of Inside Orkut. All Rights Reserved. Violators (and hosts) can be prosecuted under national and international laws.

No comments: