Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Google, Blogger And The World Wide Web

I must thank Rupesh for informing me about this.

Apparently it seems that the new Blogger Custom Domains is having some trouble hosting this site.

Ironically for some strange reason Inside Orkut can only publish at www.InsideOrkut.com or http://InsideOrkut.com, but not both.

I've contacted Google about this, and they have already fixed one of my other blogs (Colony Worlds) regarding this problem, but since they are swamped with upgrading the new blogger (as well as fixing the old one), it may be a while before they are able to correct the rest of my sites hosted by Google.

So for now I will be publishing at www.InsideOrkut.com, until they can resolve their server woes.

Note: Is it me, or is the comment system for blogger down?

Update: Comment system seems to be back up. Thanks Google!
Content Copyright 2005-2007 of Inside Orkut. All Rights Reserved. Violators (and hosts) can be prosecuted under national and international laws.

No comments: