Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy (Belated) Valentines Day!

It seems of all the places to mention this, I ironically forgot this here!

Even Orkut remembered, to my shame.

Valentines on Orkut

Thanks for everyone who scrapped, emailed, called, etc. wishing me a happy valentines day. I (unfortunately) was not able to reply in kind electronically (as there are way too many forms of communication on this planet) here is something I did pull up while surfing Orkut today in the Valentines Day forum.

(AVIJIT) Shortcut to find your valentine from ORKUT
To love is good, too: love being difficult.

For this reason young people, who are beginners in everything, cannot yet know love: they have to learn it.

But learning-time is always a long, secluded time, and so loving, for a long while ahead and far on into life, is--solitude, intensified and deepened loneness for him who loves.

Are you engaged? Or not?

if you have a lover then post N-GAGE [:D] or if you don't have then post BLANK [;]


I'm not too sure if I'll post my status here (as "digital love" sounds kinda spooky to me) but for those of you seeking someone online, Orkut may be the place to find "the one."
Content Copyright 2005-2007 of Inside Orkut. All Rights Reserved. Violators (and hosts) can be prosecuted under national and international laws.

No comments: