Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Orkut Under Construction Again?

Sigh...and I was just about to check my scrapbook too!

Perhaps that explains why I was receiving those mysterious donut errors today. ;-)

I guess I'll be blogging elsewhere for now (or perhaps at least on my personal journal).

With us barely in 2007, I think I am going to start some rumors (more like suggestions) on the next upcoming features on Orkut.

If I could have five features for Orkut, it would be:


These are my suggestions--does anybody have any others?

Note: Because the commenting system on Blogger is acting up, I am temporarily removing the word verification, although I'll be moderating comments to filter out spam (you gotta love them--they teach you patience).

Update: Comment system (as well as Orkut) are working again. Yeah!
Content Copyright 2005-2007 of Inside Orkut. All Rights Reserved. Violators (and hosts) can be prosecuted under national and international laws.

No comments: